OPTION 1: Attend An Open Call (The Preferred Choice)
STEP 1: You must CLICK HERE PRE-REGISTER your child’s profile and pick your child’s open call location in advance.
STEP 2: Attend an OPEN CALL with your child (you must pre-register for your child). Please bring the following with you to the open call you choose:
- Your child’s completed application CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION, which must be signed by both parents or guardian(s).
- An Apron of your child’s choice.
- You MUST bring one prepared dish (made exclusively by the child) to be served to our food judges.
IMPORTANT NOTE: IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT TO AN OPEN CALL, PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO SEND IN YOUR CHILD’S MATERIALS
OPTION 2: Submit a Home Video
STEP 1: You must CLICK HERE TO PRE-REGISTER your child’s profile. Completely fill out the online digital pre-registration form for your child and upload your child’s picture. Only parents or legal guardians may complete and submit pre-registration and pictures online.
STEP 2: Make a VIDEO. Your child only needs to do this if you CANNOT ATTEND AN OPEN CALL.
- CLICK HERE to view the video submission instructions
- Complete your child’s full printed application. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION, which must be signed by both parents or guardian(s).
STEP 3: Please mail your child’s application, picture, and video to:
MasterChef Junior Season 8 Casting
5161 Lankershim Blvd Suite 140
North Hollywood, CA 91601
Please note that videos and materials submitted by mail will not be returned.
DEADLINE: Completed applications and video submissions must be received by Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at Midnight, PST* to be considered, BUT REMEMBER THE SOONER THE BETTER!
*Producers reserve the right to extend the application deadline at Producer’s sole discretion.
Please note these audition instructions are subject to change as determined by the
producers. Parents of all those children considered for the series will be required to submit and sign additional documents (which may include, without limitation, a participant agreement, waiver, and series rules) in order for their child to participate in the series. If there is any conflict between the information on this website and the foregoing documents, the foregoing documents shall control.